Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday

Many students turned in their make-up test today. I should have those graded and in the system by Tuesday.

In class the students filled out a chart while studying about invertebrates. Those who did not finish the chart in class have it as homework tonight. Not all of the information is in the book, but what is there, they are expected to add to the chart. I will help them fill in the blanks tomorrow as we learn more about symmetry and circulation. Anyone who is is worried about their chart can see me before school, during SSR, during lunch or after school today for a little help.

I will be gone in the afternoon on Wednesday. The students will have a movie and a quiz to take during the movie. I am not worried about behavior, but just in case someone decides to be unkind to my substitute, they will receive a zero for the day. I am not worried about any of the students, just a word to the wise.

No comments: