Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday - computer mix-up

I apologize for missing the blog the last few days, apparently I signed in on my personal blog and that is where the updates went. For this I am sorry. I am sure that puzzled those who follow my blog.

Thursday I was gone to meetings in Boise, students watched a movie about reptiles and amphibians. We corrected that on Monday.

On Monday we reviewed the metric system, finished the Biome notes and finished watching the movie on amphibians and reptiles.

Today we are learning about cells. We reviewed the cell system, from cells > tissues > organs > organ systems > organisms. We watched a power point presentation on cells and started to look at tissue slices of hair, blood, and other slides that show the different make-up of our tissues.

No comments: